Kamis, 15 Mei 2008

Scan - for May16, 2008

I was going to post the spreadsheet but excel is not working right. So here is a screen capture.

The data from Yahoo is available sometime after 8pm, so it's usually after 9 or 10 by the time I get around to scanning. I have Amibroker set up to scan, then I select the stocks I want by quickly looking at the charts (sometimes the scan gives me charts that look a little wobbly). Then I add the ones I want to a watch list. From there I look for the best one to set up. Once I find them, I have a screen where I draw 3 lines and click a button to send them to TWS (IB's trading application). Then I just have to go into the trading application and set up a condition and transmit the order. It might sound like lots of work but it's not. The condition I place is a buystop (for longs).



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...