Selasa, 02 Juni 2009

USDCAD - Trade update

I closed my open short position on USDCAD the other day. I guess I didn't think that price would go as far as the completely obvious support level, shown below in red. The area between the two blue lines is void of any support/resistance.

I netted 461 pips on the trade.

Looking at the chart, you can see more totally obvious S/R levels. How about 1.3000? Two times it bounced off that level. See how the price looks sharp, quick up, quick down the first time it hits 1.3000? This tells us it's an important level. I missed both opportunities.

So whats next for this pair? If it blows past the red support line it should continue to the next red line. On the other hand, if it bounces off this red line it could move up to the top blue line.

I'll be ready.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...